Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Rain

So as it turns out, I have made a post, only accidentally to my husband's Principal blog...whoops!

Anyway...this rain is going to be the end of me. I am fresh out of rainy day ideas and seeing as it's June, I don't think I should have to come up with them. Gavin said it best this morning,
"It's rainy out. And a little bit foggy...again. No picnic."
Sorry kid. We can have one on the floor, but we're definitely not making our park date.
We've done the mall toys, we've done the Barnes and Noble train table and book purchase, we've had friends over, we've played hide and seek, I don't know how many times. I am a loyal Washingtonian, but even I am discouraged and lamenting the curse of the rain. I'd be fine if it were February, but it's not.
I think I am one of many moms who are praying fervently for sunshine. Please oh please Lord!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment