Monday, March 30, 2009

Today

Today we had friends over to play. It was really good.
Today Gavin spilled all his bubbles again (you think i would learn to not send him out alone with bubbles...but he loves it so much, i keep hoping they'll remain upright) not so good.
Today Gavin slept for 2.5 hours...Awesome!
Today Brayden's first nap was a mere 20 minutes...enough time to clean up his toys so he could start again on the distribution across my living room. Not so great.
Today I drank over 5 cups of coffee. Not sure what to think about this.
Today Shawn came home earlier than expected...Sweet!
Today Gavin had waaaay to many time outs to count. Not so sweet.
Today Brayden took over 5 steps...Holy cow!!!
Today our family splurged and went out to dinner. Fantastic!
Today I thought I was going to throw up changing diapers. Super gross!
Today I did 2 loads of laundry, vaacumed, cleaned the bathroom and cut Brayden's hair (mighty fine if i do say so myself) all on a day where I babysat baby Logan. NICE!
Today the cat spit up, Brayden spit up, Logan spit up and Gavin spit out half of his lunch (it wasn't that bad...i promise). NOT so nice.
Today I wiped away both my sons tears. Sad.
Today we had our friends over for small group and laughed until tears. Felt so good.

If you had asked me about today, I'd say it was a typical day. If I break it down, it seems like an amazing day. I need to break it down more often. I believe I would live in a constant state of wonder at how great our God is and how much he blesses me ...the opportunities to grow and witness growth and to really enjoy the people in each of my Todays.

No comments:

Post a Comment