Sunday, April 4, 2010

He is Risen

Just a small blog to honor our Lord and Savior...

HE IS RISEN INDEED!

It strikes me as odd sometimes, that Christmas seems to be a bigger deal than Easter. It's great God sent his Son and I recognize celebrating His birth is worthy. But if Christ didn't die for our sins, and conquer death by rising from the grave, His birth would have meant nothing.
HE ROSE FROM THE GAVE!!! People are born every day...but no one has conquered death and taken on the sin of the world!!! Today's the day!!!
And so today, we celebrate Christ loving us enough to die for our sin, conquering death, and giving us new life.
2 Cor 5:17 In Christ we are a new creation...the old has gone and the new has come!"

Amen and Amen. Thank you for making me new and redeeming me from myself daily! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment